Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I would "test" on an ipad (games)

I definitely would be playing Trism right now. Trism has always been my favorite iPhone game, and I'd love to see how it translates to the iPad. I'd also be playing Monopoly and Civilization, two games that I liked on the iPhone, but either ran too slow on my old school iPhone 3G, or were too addictive (in the case of Civilization). I'd also be able to try out some of the more action adventure games I've purchased and own but don't load on my slow running iPhone 3G. I wish Itunes would let me download all of the applications I'd purchased automatically instead of making me go through and choose one at a time. It's really annoying and makes me feel ripped off that I can't easily re-download things I've purchased.

I'd also like to test one of the fancy graphics games by John Carmack.



It would be fun to try an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment