Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Begging for free stuff - status update (no free stuff yet)

So far two no's from my prestigious begging for free stuff project:

- Haschette Book Group says no free galley copies of DFW's Pale King.  They pointed me to their free galley website where I could request free copies of books I don't want to read.  Not exactly the same thing.

- 7/11 Free Slurpee - Sent them my idea that slurpees should be free, with coupons for more free slurpees on the cups so people would always be going back to 7/11 to get a free slurpee and naturally end up buying more stuff.  They did not send me a free slurpee for my trouble.

- Wacom Tablet thanks me for my interest, but is only interested in me trying out their tablet if I'm a member of the national press.  Typical.  Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment