Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Writing letters, begging for free stuff

Letter to Amazon re: birthday discount.  Sent.

Now working on a presentation to send to Amazon about Social Reading.  I can only hope they'll watch it, enjoy it and offer me a job (even though I'm more of a thinker/multi purpose geek and not a coder, though I understand some code) and I could do something interesting for a decent salary (even if they make me live in Seattle, which I could deal with) and be able to contribute.  It would be very exciting to work on Social Reading.  Always loved libraries.  Always loved reading as a group in English Classes, Book Clubs.  Reading is valuable and it'd be an honor to add anything to such a great subject as reading.

Letter to Wacom re: trial Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet.  Sent.

Letter to Hachette Book Group re: review copy of The Pale King.  Sent.

Letter to Apple re: trial ipad2.  Sent.

Letter to BlackRapid re: trial camera strap. Sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment